Oppo K3 with pop-up selfie camera launched in India
- The new Oppo K3 starts at Rs 16,990 for the base 6GB/ 64GB variant and goes up to Rs 19,990 for the higher 8GB/ 128GB variant. The smartphone will be sold via Amazon India starting from July 23.
- Now Oppo’s most affordable phone with a motorised pop-up selfie camera, the K3 comes with a 6.5-inch truly bezel-less AMOLED screen of FHD+ resolution. That elevating camera consists of a 16MP sensor.
- The rear camera setup on this phone consists of a 16MP f/1.7 primary shooter coupled with a 2MP depth sensing unit.
- The Oppo K3 is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset and it runs Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 on top. The battery on the device is a 3,765mAh unit.
- The K3 is quite similarly spec’d to the recently-launched Realme X, but the main difference here is that the latter comes with a 48MP primary camera instead of a 16MP one.
More tech news: