Oppo R17 Pro to feature Super VOOC fast charging in India
- Oppo R17 Pro, which will launch in India on December 4, 2018, will also come with Super VOOC, which is the company’s insanely quick proprietary fast charging tech.
- Super VOOC supports charging at up to 10V/ 5A, which is roughly 50W. As a result, it can charge the R17 Pro’s 3,700mAh battery from zero to 40 per cent within just 10 minutes.
- Even the flagship Oppo Find X does not support Super VOOC in India. Until now, all Oppo phones only feature the older VOOC fast charging, which is about as fast as OnePlus’ Dash Charge.
- Otherwise, the Oppo R17 Pro is an upper mid-range phone that is powered by the Snapdragon 710 SoC. It sports a 6.4-inch notched display, 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM and in-display fingerprint scanner.
- The camera setup of the device is pretty offbeat. The rear has three cameras – a 12MP primary sensor with variable f/1.5-2/4 aperture, a 20-megapixel sensor to enhance portrait mode bokeh, and a third TOF 3D stereo camera.