Oppo R17 Pro with Snapdragon 710 SoC, Super VOOC launched
- The Oppo R17 Pro has been launched in India at Rs 45,990. The phone will be sold via Amazon India in two gradient colour options – Radiant Mist and Emerald Green.
- The phone brings Oppo’s proprietary Super VOOC to India, which is currently the quickest fast charging tech in the business. It supports charging speeds of up to 10V/ 5A (50W), making the R17 Pro’s 3,700mAh battery fully recharge in just 40 minutes!
- The smartphone packs a Snapdragon 710 SoC that’s coupled with 8GB of RAM. The screen is a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED unit with a waterdrop notch up top. That notch houses the device’s 25MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
- The phone’s rear camera setup consists of 3 sensors, but they may not be what you’re expecting. The primary camera is a 12MP unit with variable f/1.5-2/4 aperture, which is accompanied by a 20MP depth sensor and a third – rather unique – TOF 3D stereo camera.
- Going with the latest trend, the Oppo R17 Pro uses an optical in-display fingerprint sensor for biometric unlocking. However, the good old 3.5 mm headphone jack is gone.