Oppo Reno Ace 2 official
- The Oppo Reno Ace 2 is now official and it boasts flagship hardware along with new super-fast wireless charging tech.
- The wireless charging tech in question is called AirVOOC, which supplies a whopping 40W of current making it fastest in the industry alongside the Huawei P40 Pro+. The wired charging is rated at 65W, while the Ace 2’s battery capacity is 4,000mAh.
- The display on this smartphone is a 6.5-inch OLED panel of FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate. There’s a hole punch cutout on the top left corner of this phone for its 16MP selfie camera.
- The Oppo Reno Ace 2 is powered by the flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC with 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage.
- On the back, the Ace 2 has a quad-camera setup, but disappointingly, two of those cameras are just depth sensors, which means that the functional cameras include a 48MP primary module and an 8MP ultra-wide module.
- Priced in China at CNY3,999-4,599 (~Rs 43,200-49,700), the Reno Ace 2 might make its way to India after the ongoing lockdown scenario is over.