Oppo Reno Ace, K5 revealed
Oppo Reno Ace
- The new Reno Ace brings all flagship-grade specifications to Oppo’s camera-focused Reno series.
- First up, Reno Ace debuts 65W fast charging tech which can top up its 4,000mAh battery in just 30 minutes! The charger brick also supports USB PD as well as Qualcomm Quick Charge standards.
- The, this phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a smooth 90 Hz refresh rate. Weirdly enough, the Ace opts for a traditional waterdrop notch instead of a shark fin pop-up camera layout.
- In terms of optics, the phone, at the back, packs a 48MP Sony IMX586 main camera, a 13MP telephoto camera with 5x hybrid zoom, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and finally, a 2MP monochrome sensor. Selfies are handled by a 16MP front-facing sensor.
- Finally, the phone is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC which comes mated with 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of internal storage.
- The new Oppo K5 is a mid-range phone, which likely is a twin of the upcoming Realme X2.
- The K5 packs a quad rear cameras where the main sensor is a 64MP sensor with an f/1.8 lens. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a dedicated macro camera, and a depth sensing unit.
- The display here is a 6.4-inch notched AMOLED unit with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The notch holds the phone’s 32MP selfie shooter.
- Powering the Oppo K5 is a Snapdragon 730G chipset with 6GB/ 8GB of RAM and upto 256GB of internal storage.
- The phone also has a 4,000mAh battery with pretty fast 30W VOOC 3.0 charging tech coming in as standard.