Oppo Reno to have a unique front pop-up camera
- Latest leaks of the much-hyped Oppo Reno suggests that the phone will have a truly bezel-less design, but its pop-up selfie camera mechanism will be like no other.
- Leaks reveal that the Reno will sport a ‘peeking front camera’, where the sensor will pop out from a big cut out on top in a right triangle-like mechanism.
- The top-spec Oppo Reno (it is expected to have multiple variants) is confirmed to sport a revolutionary 10x periscope camera which will give it industry-leading zoom capabilities.
- Then, the aforementioned higher model will be powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC, while another variant with the slightly less powerful Snapdragon 710 is also said to be in works.
- The Oppo Reno goes official on April 10 in China. The phone is also intended to launch in other markets, including India soon afterwards.