Oppo Reno4, Reno4 Pro official
Oppo’s Reno series debuted in April 2019, and in a little over a year, we now already have the fourth-generation models as the Reno4 and Reno4 Pro have gone official.
Oppo Reno4 Pro
- The Reno4 Pro packs a 90 Hz 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a hole-punch cutout for the 32MP selfie camera, as well as curved sides.
- Powering this device is a Snapdragon 765G SoC that’s mated with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. On the software front, you get ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10.
- The rear camera setup of the Reno4 Pro consists of a 48MP f/1.7 primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera with 120-degree FoV, and a 2x optical zoom camera with a 13MP sensor.
- Fuelling everything on this phone is a 4,000mAh battery that can recharge super-quickly thanks to 65W SuperVOOC fast charging support.
- The standard Reno 4 packs a flat 6.4-inch AMOLED panel with 60 Hz refresh rate and a dual hole-punch cutout for the 32MP + 2MP front cameras.
- Coming to rear cameras, this phone features a 48MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP depth sensor setup.
- The battery capacity, fast charging support and the SoC on this standard version remains identical to the Pro model, however, on the RAM front, the Reno 4 maxes out at 8GB.