Poco F1 gets temporary price cut
- Xiaomi India is doing everything to ensure that the Poco F1 remains the best value for money smartphone in the country. Now, the popular phone is getting a temporary price cut of Rs 2,000.
- Until July 9, 2019, buyers will be able to purchase the base 6GB/ 64GB Poco F1 at Rs 17,999. The 6GB/ 128GB version retails for Rs 20,999, while the top-end 8GB/ 256GB variant for Rs 27,999.
- The means that the base Poco F1 now costs only Rs 1,000 more than the top-end Redmi Note 7 Pro. So, users who prioritise performance now have the option to opt for the former without stretching their budget by much.
- The F1 is powered by the Snapdragon 845 SoC, which may be last year’s flagship chip, but is still very powerful by today’s standards. In fact, this phone is the most affordable one to feature this chip.
- Xiaomi is also planning to launch the Redmi K20 & K20 Pro in India next month. Just like the Poco, the Redmi K20 Pro is expected to offer flagship specs at pocket-friendly prices.
More tech news: