Poco F2 Pro global teaser campaign kicks off
- Xiaomi spin-off Poco’s global Twitter page has started teasing a new smartphone, which allegedly is the new Poco F2 Pro. It is also listed on e-commerce website Gearbest.
- Poco’s first phone after becoming independent was the Poco X2, a rebranded Redmi K30. Now, the Poco F2 Pro, which will be a direct successor of the immensely popular Poco F1, is reported to be a rebranded Redmi K30 Pro.
- The teasers do not explicitly reveal the specification of the smartphone, however, vague hints from the teasers confirm the presence of a Snapdragon 865 SoC, truly bezel-less display, 6GB/ 8GB RAM and a circular rear camera island.
- Obviously, all these hints point towards a phone that’s remarkably similar to the Redmi K30 Pro, and that’s not a bad thing since the latter offers solid flagship-killer specs.
- Since the F2 Pro is being teased by Poco global and not by Poco India (at least for the time being), there may be a possibility that this phone is being readied for global markets.