Poco F2 rendered with Mi Play like design
- While the Xiaomi Poco F2 is expected to go official in the first half of this year, a concept render of the phone has emerged online, possibly giving us an idea of how it may look.
- The render replaces the regular notch of the Poco F1 with a smaller waterdrop one. However, if the Poco F2 adopts this design language, it will be interesting to see where the infrared face unlock hardware goes.
- The rear of the concept moves the cameras to the upper left corner as opposed to the upper middle arrangement on the F1.
- One thing that many criticize the F1 for is its rather large chin. However, this render also addresses that with a much smaller one.
- Specs of the Poco F2 remain unknown at this point, however, since Xiaomi’s Pocofone lineup is known to provide high-end hardware at an affordable price, expect the F2 to be no different.