Poco X2 India launch on February 4
- Xiaomi’s Poco will start its innings as a separate brand on February 4, 2020. The brand has confirmed its new smartphone, Poco X2, to be launched in India on this date.
- The upcoming Poco X2, which will spiritually succeed the Poco F1 from mid-2018, is speculated to be a rebranded version of the Redmi K30.
- The teaser of the smartphone is now up on Poco India’s website and going by that, it is confirmed to feature a high refresh rate display and a Snapdragon processor.
- If one considers the Redmi K30, then the Poco X2 will have an LCD display with a whopping 120 Hz refresh rate and either Snapdragon 730G SoC, or the Snapdragon 765G SoC (found on the 5G version).
- Either way, with a speculated starting price of under Rs 22,000, the Poco X2 will create quite a stir in the market and redefine value-for-money, just like its predecessor did some time back.