Poco X2 launched at Rs 15,999
- Poco’s first smartphone under its individual identity, Poco X2, has been launched in India at Rs 15,999-19,999. It will go on sale from February 11 via Flipkart.
- As previously speculated, the Poco X2 is a rebadged Redmi K30 4G for the Indian market. It is powered by the same Snapdragon 730G processor with second-generation Game Turbo mode. Three storage variants are on offer – 6GB/ 64GB, 6GB/ 128GB and 8GB/ 256GB.
- Perhaps the biggest highlight of this smartphone is its super-smooth display with 120 Hz refresh rate. The panel here is a 6.67-inch LCD with a pill-shaped hole punch on its upper right corner. The capacitive fingerprint scanner of the phone is embedded inside its power button.
- The quad-rear camera setup of the Poco X2 includes a 64MP Sony IMX686 main camera, an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP dedicated macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. Up front, you get a 20MP main and a 2MP depth-sensing units for selfies.
- On the software front, this smartphone is powered by ‘MIUI 11 Designed for Poco’ that’s based on Android 10. The X2 also rocks a 4,500mAh battery and comes with a 27W fast charger bundled inside the retail package.