Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched
- The Porsche Cayenne Coupe has been launched in India at Rs 1.31-1.98 crore (ex-showroom).
- The Cayenne Coupe looks quite proportionate unlike many other coupe-SUVs out there in the market. It is also 18 mm wider than the standard Cayenne, with, of course, lesser rear headroom.
- On the inside, the car is quite identical to the standard version with Porsche Advanced Cockpit – that consists of two 7-inch screens divided by an analogue dial – being its unique feature. Also standard is a 12.3-inch screen for the infotainment system.
- Notable standard equipment on both variants of the Cayenne Coupe includes an adaptive spoiler, Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) and 20-inch alloy wheels.
- There are two powertrain options on offer in India. The first one is a turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 which pumps out 335 bhp/ 450 Nm. The second is the more powerful V8 which generates 541 bhp/ 770 Nm. Both engines use an 8-speed automatic transmission to feed power to all four wheels.