Porsche Macan facelift showcased in Paris
- The Porsche Macan facelift has made its dynamic debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. This is the first major update given to the SUV since its debut in 2014.
- Not much has changed aesthetically on the Macan facelift except for mildly revised grille and a new bumper up front. The rear sports a bigger change in the form of a new horizontal solid LED strip that joins both the tail lamps.
- Inside, the dashboard has been updated to mimic that of the bigger Cayenne. The AC vents have now been moved below the new 10.9-inch infotainment screen. Porsche will also offer an optional GT sports steering wheel that echoes the style of the 911 sports car.
- Currently, only the base Macan variant with a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine has been revealed. This motor makes 240 bhp and 370 Nm and is hooked up to a 7-speed PDK transmission. The new Macan S might soon be revealed with a rumoured 2.9-litre V6 petrol from the Panamera.
- As confirmed, Porsche has officially moved away from diesel technology in favour of electrification. So, the Macan diesel is gone for good.