Porsche Panamera GTS breaks cover
- The Porsche Panamera has gained a brand new GTS variant, both in regular and Sport Turismo body styles.
- The Panamera GTS will sit below the Panamera Turbo and will feature a less powerful version of the latter’s 4.0-litre, twin-turbo petrol V8. The GTS pumps out 454 bhp and 620 Nm, both of which are fed to all of its four wheels via an 8-speed PDK dual-clutch gearbox.
- Enhancing the Panamera’s dynamic capabilities are standard goodies like adaptive air suspension with three-chamber technology, sports chassis which is lowered by 10 mm, larger brakes and Porsche Active Suspension Management.
- The Porsche Panamera GTS variants also gain bespoke styling upgrades which include black exterior accents, 20-inch black alloys, GTS badging, black Alcantara cabin with anodised aluminium highlights, etc.
- The Panamera GTS is up for pre-order in Germany. It should arrive in most European and North American markets by the first quarter of 2019. India launch details remain sketchy at the moment.