Production-spec Kia SP2i leaked
- The upcoming Kia SP2i has been fully revealed during the filming of its commercial. The model here, which is likely the North America-spec version, uses the ‘Seltos’ name. However, its name in India might differ.
- The production-spec model has a bold design as it features things like Kia’s characteristic Tiger Nose grille, LED headlamps with unique DRL extensions, a well-design rear with reverse lamps integrated into the chrome bar, etc.
- Overall, it stays true to the SP Concept from Auto Expo last year and the premium design is bound to appeal to a wide audience in India.
- The version spied here also bears the 4WD badge, but it is likely that this feature will only be reserved for foreign markets, so do not expect the India-spec car to be an off-roader.
- The India-spec Kia SP2i will be officially revealed in June and its launch will likely take place a month later. Expect it to be priced in the Rs 10-16 lakh segment, where it will lock horns with the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, Mahindra XUV500 and Tata Harrier.
More car news: