Production-spec Tata Harrier spied; bookings open
- A spy photo of the upcoming Tata Harrier has emerged online (see below), thereby revealing the rear three-quarter look of the SUV.
- The Harrier is based on Tata’s brand new Impact Design 2.0 language. The production-spec vehicle retains the H5X concept’s sharp creases and exaggerated wheel arches. At the back are sleek LED tail lamps which wrap around the rear quarter panel.
- The overall silhouette of the vehicle has a distinct Land Rover vibe to it, which should not come as a surprise to anyone.
- The Harrier, which is likely to be positioned between the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass, is confirmed to use a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine that’s been sourced from Fiat. Interestingly, the Compass uses the same engine, however, the Harrier will use this motor in a different (less powerful) state of tune.
- Bookings of the Tata Harrier have officially commenced for a token amount of Rs 30,000. The SUV will launch early next year.