Realme 2 teased
- Oppo backed Realme, which debuted in May this year with the Realme 1, has officially teased its second smartphone, unsurprisingly christened Realme 2.
- The teaser confirms that the Realme 2 will adopt the rathar controversial notch, making it go against the likes of the Honor 9N and even Honor Play.
- Realme has also confirmed that the upcoming smartphone will have a massive 4,230mAh battery and a dual camera setup.
- It is reported that the Realme 2 will have a rear mounted fingerprint scanner. The Realme 1 had skipped this essential security feature in favour of a less secure face unlock.
- While not confirmed, other specs of the Realme 2 include a 6.23-inch FHD+ display, a MediaTek Helio P60 processor (same as Realme 1) and up to 6GB of RAM.