Realme 3 officially teased
- The upcoming Realme 3 smartphone has been officially teased by the Oppo-owned Chinese brand on its Twitter handle, thereby hinting at its imminent reveal.
- While not much is known about the device, it is said to come with a 48MP primary camera – a resolution that’s fast becoming popular on a lot of 2019 smartphones.
- The Realme 3 will most likely be positioned above the Realme 2 Pro which was launched late last year and has since proved to be very popular.
- The device may be powered by an upper mid-range SoC from Qualcomm or MediaTek. Therefore, the Snapdragon 670/ 675 or the Helio P90 cannot be ruled out.
- Realme’s core rival Xiaomi will soon launch the highly anticipated Redmi Note 7 in India, therefore the former is very much required to bring a new product into the market to stay relevant.