Realme 6i revealed with Helio G80 SoC, 5,000mAh battery
- The Realme 6i has gone official as the world’s first smartphone that’s powered by the new MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. It comes in two versions – 3GB/ 64GB and 4GB/ 128GB.
- The Realme 6i uses a fairly large 6.5-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop-style notch for its 16MP selfie camera. To recollect, the Realme 6 and 6 Pro have switched to a hole punch cut-out solution.
- On the back, the smartphone comes with a quad-rear camera setup which consists of a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. There’s also a capacitive fingerprint scanner here.
- The large 5,000mAh battery of the Realme 6i now recharges via a modern USB-C port with support for 18W fast charging – something that was missing on the 5i.
- This smartphone has been launched in Mayanmar as of now, but it should not take long for it to arrive in India.