Realme 6i with 90Hz display launched at Rs 12,999
- Confused which budget phone to buy? Well, as always, Realme is pleased to add to your confusion as the Realme 6i has been launched at Rs 12,999-14,999. It will go on sale from July 31 via Flipkart and Realme India website.
- The smartphone’s highlight is its 6.5-inch FHD+ with a smooth 90 Hz refresh rate. It also has a hole punch for its 16MP selfie camera.
- Powering the new Realme 6i is a MediaTek Helio G90T SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB of standard internal storage.
- The device features a 4,300mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging, however, in the box, you only get a 20W fast charger. There’s also a side-mounted capacitive fingerprint sensor here.
- Rear optics on the Realme 6i are taken care of by a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 119-degree FoV, a 2MP monochrome camera, and a 2MP macro camera.