Realme C2 launched at Rs 5,999
- The Realme C2 is the new entry-level offering from the Oppo-owned brand. It is priced between Rs 5,999-7,999 and just like the Realme 3 Pro, it too will be sold via Flipkart.
- Powering the device is a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC that’s coupled with either 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of inbuilt storage.
- Up front, there’s a 6.1-inch notched display while the rear of the Realme C2 has the reflective diamond pattern which was earlier seen on the Realme 1 and 2. It’s worth noting that the phone has no fingerprint scanner.
- The optics on the C2 are carried over from its predecessor. So, the rear camera setup consists of a 13MP f/2.2 primary lens coupled with a 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor, while up front there’s a 5MP f/2.2 sensor for selfies.
- The battery here is a 4,000mAh unit which should provide a pretty great backup considering the entry-level specs of the phone.