Realme phone with pop-up selfie camera teased
- An official video by Realme on Weibo shows a mysterious device with a truly bezel-less display along with a pop-up selfie camera.
- Not much is known about this device, but its overall design appears to be similar to that of parent company Oppo’s F11 Pro. So, we can expect some component sharing here.
- Certain reports suggest that this phone is codenamed RMX1901. Its TENAA leaks suggest that it will have dual rear cameras, a 3,680mAh battery and an in-display fingerprint scanner, which in turn suggests that there will be an OLED display as well.
- Moving on, this new Realme phone’s measurements are said to be 161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm, which appear to be quite similar to that of the F11 Pro.
- The phone has no release date as of now. However, since it is being teased, an official reveal cannot be far away. The expected specs ensure that this will easily be the most expensive Realme phone.