Realme to soon launch a 64MP camera phone
- Oppo-owned Realme has confirmed that it is working on a future smartphone which will have a 64MP primary rear camera. Not just that, the phone will have a total of 4 cameras at the back.
- Realme CEO Madhav Sheth has shared a landscape sample photograph taken from the phone on Twitter (see Tweet below), and it clearly bears the “64MP Quad AI Camera” watermark on its lower left corner.
- This 64MP sensor will be the recently-revealed Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1, about which you can read here.
- No other specs of the phone is known as of now, however, going by the quad rear camera setup, it will likely be positioned above the current Realme 3 Pro, possibly making it the brand’s most premium offering.
- In a related news, Realme’s chief rival, Xiaomi, will soon launch the Redmi K20 series in India, which promises to offer flagship-grade specs and performance at a disruptive price tag.
Working on the new premium killer! Introducing world's first smartphone camera with 64MP GW1 largest 1/1.72” sensor and mega 1.6µm pixel with amazing clear shots in low light too. RT if you want to see more “knockout” shots. #DareToLeap pic.twitter.com/D54xNFdaVm
— Madhav 5G (@MadhavSheth1) June 24, 2019