Realme Watch design, features revealed before launch
- To create some buzz around its first smartwatch, Realme has revealed the design and features of the Realme Watch before its May 25 launch.
- Featuring a now-familiar square dial, the Realme Watch will feature a 1.4-inch colour touchscreen. The display will not be edge-to-edge though, and the brand’s logo will be present on the bottom bezel.
- The Watch will feature 14 sports tracking modes, most notable of which include aerobic capacity, badminton, treadmill, elliptical, and even table tennis. You’ll also get music control and camera shutter control for the connected smartphone.
- Real-time heart rate and SpO2 monitoring will also be on-board which measures blood oxygen level. It goes without saying that basic features like step-tracking and sleep monitoring will also be there.
- The upcoming Realme Watch will also be offered with two types of straps – Classic and Fashion, but only the former will be available at launch.