Realme X unveiled
- The Realme X is now official as the Oppo-backed brand’s new flagship phone. It has been revealed in China and its India launch details remain uncertain as of now.
- The Realme X features a truly bezel-less 6.5-inch 1080p AMOLED screen with an optical in-display fingerprint scanner. The front camera here hides inside a motorised pop-up mechanism.
- The phone is powered by a 10 nm Snapdragon 710 chipset which comes paired with 4/6/8GB RAM and up to 128GB of inbuilt storage.
- For photography, the Realme has a familiar Sony-sourced 48MP f/1.7 primary sensor along with a 5MP f/2.4 secondary depth sensor. The front camera is a 16MP f/2.0 unit. The usual bunch of camera software tricks, which include Chroma Boost, AI Scene recognition, Nightscape, etc. are also present here.
- The Realme X is also the first Realme phone to have a USB-C port that also supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
More tech news: