Realme X2 Pro revealed with flagship specs
- Realme, generally known for its affordable phones, has revealed its first flagship offering (or flagship killer, to be precise) called Realme X2 Pro.
- The phone comes with 90 Hz 6.5-inch notched Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution. This screen also has HDR10 support. As expected, an optical fingerprint reader lies beneath the display as well.
- Powering the Realme X2 Pro is the most powerful Android chip on the market – Snapdragon 855+. Vapour chamber cooling via a graphite sheet is also present here. As far as RAM is concerned, it starts at 6GB and goes all the way up to 12GB. Inbuilt storage is up to 256Gb and it cannot be expanded.
- For optics, this phone uses a 64MP f/1.8 primary rear camera. Then, it’s joined by a 13MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom. The third 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera here comes with a 115-degree field-of-view as well as a dedicated macro mode. Finally, there’s a 2MP depth sensor.
- The 4,000mAh battery on the Realme X2 Pro supports the really fast 50W SuperVOOC charging. Then, it also supports USB PD and Qualcomm QuickCharge standards so that you are not just confined to the bundled charger.
- The Realme X2 Pro will launch in India in December. In China, it is priced between CNY 2,699-3,299 (~Rs 27,000-33,000).