Realme X3, Realme X3 SuperZoom launched in India
- The X3 is priced at Rs 24,999 for the 6/128GB trim and Rs 25,999 for the 8/128GB trim. It will go on sale on June 30 via Flipkart and Realme’s India website.
- Powered by the Snapdragon 855+ SoC, this smartphone packs a 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. There’s also a dual hole-punch cutout on the upper left corner for its 16MP main + 8MP ultra-wide selfie cameras.
- At the back, the quad-rear camera setup of the Realme X3 includes a 64MP primary shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, a 2MP macro shooter and a 12MP 51 mm telephoto snapper with 2x optical zoom.
- The battery capacity here is 4,200mAh and it supports 30W fast charging as well.
Realme X3 SuperZoom
- The Realme X3 SuperZoom, which went official globally last month, has also been launched in India at Rs 27,999 for the 8/128GB storage variant and Rs 32,999 for the 12/256GB storage option. It will on sale alongside the X3.
- The X3 SuperZoom is mostly same as the standard X3, but the biggest change here is that its telephoto camera is a much superior 122 mm 8MP periscope module with 5x optical zoom and up to 60x hybrid zoom.
- Then, the main selfie camera of this phone is a higher-res 32MP sensor as opposed to the 16MP unit on the Realme X3.