Realme XT design, specs detailed
- The upcoming Realme XT will come with a rather predictable design which consists of a notched display, a gradient-effect back panel and quad-rear cameras.
- Similar to the Redmi Note 8 Pro, the Realme XT will feature Samsung’s 64MP GW1 sensor in its primary camera module. Other 3 cameras will be similar to the former as well – ultra-wide-angle, macro and depth-sensing modules.
- Powering this phone will be a Snapdragon 712 SoC, which will come paired with 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/ 128GB of internal storage. Also present will be a 4,000mAh battery along with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
- The Realme XT is confirmed to feature a 6.4-inch AMOLED display, and since there is no external fingerprint scanner visible, it’s safe to assume that it will be an in-display optical unit.
- The Realme XT, like the Realme X, will first launch and go on sale in China. Expect its India launch to follow soon.
More tech news: