Red Magic 5S gaming phone revealed with superior cooling system
- The race for the most superior gaming Android phone gets intense as Nubia has revealed the Red Magic 5S.
- An update to the already super-powerful Red Magic 5 from earlier this year, the 5S differentiates itself with its new cooling system that sports a silver-plated vapour chamber, which in theory, does better than conventional copper heat pipes.
- As before, the signature 15,000 RPM spinning physical fan is very much present on this phone which aids cooling even further.
- Other specifications on the Red Magic 5S are carried over from the Red Magic 5, including the Snapdragon 865 SoC, so you don’t get the latest 865+ here.
- Price in China of this new gaming smartphone varies between CNY 3,799-4,999 (Rs 40,600-53,400). The 5S is expected to launch globally in September.