Redmi 7 official with Snapdragon 632 SoC
- After the highly popular Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro, the entry-level Redmi 7 has now been officially revealed.
- The smartphone boasts a 6.2-inch LCD display of HD+ resolution and comes powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 632 SoC which is clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- Three RAM/ ROM options are on offer – 2/ 16 GB, 3/ 32 GB, and 4/ 64 GB. We expect all three of these to go on sale in India.
- The Redmi 7 has a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 12MP f/2.2 primary sensor that’s coupled with a 2MP depth sensing unit. Up front, the device has an 8MP shooter embedded inside its U-shaped notch.
- As expected, the phone packs a well-sized 4,000mAh battery which comes with 10W charging.