Redmi 8A Dual; Redmi Power Bank launched in India
- The new budget-centric Redmi 8A dual has been launched in India at Rs 6,499-6,999. Also, the Redmi Power Bank has been launched in two variants, which are priced at Rs 799-1,499.
- The Redmi 8A Dual, as the name suggests, comes with dual rear cameras which include 13MP primary and 2MP secondary depth sensors. Up front, this phone has an 8MP selfie camera.
- On the display front, there’s a 6.22-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch up top. At the back, this smartphone boasts a new ‘Aura XGrip design’ which is claimed to provide better grip thanks to its mesh-like texture.
- Powered by a Snapdragon 439 SoC with 2/3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage, the battery capacity of the 8A Dual is quite large at 5,000mAh. Also, the phone supports 18W fast charging, however, a fast charger does not come bundled inside the box.
- Coming on the first Redmi-branded power banks, two battery capacity options are offered – 10,000mAh and 20,000mAh. The power banks have dual USB Type-A input ports, a micro-USB output port, and a USB-C output port. The 10,000mAh delivers power at 10W but the 20,000mAh unit maxes out at 18W.