Redmi Earbuds S launched at Rs 1,799
- The Redmi Earbuds S truly wireless earphones, which is basically rebranded global-spec Redmi Airdots, has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 1,799.
- In terms of design, the device looks exactly like the Airdots, which is to say that you get a pill-shaped charging case along with oval earbuds. Only black colour option is on offer as of now.
- The Redmi Earbuds S has 7.2 mm drivers and is IPX4-rated for water resistance as well. Clocking at just 4.1g each, the buds also support SBC codec and low-latency mode for gaming.
- These Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds have a claimed battery life of 4 hours on a single charge, which is extended to up to 12 hours with charging case’s battery.
- Going on sale from May 27, the Redmi Earbuds S will be sold via both online and offline retail channels which include Amazon India, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and Mi Studio outlets.