Redmi K20 Pro is not Poco F2 for India
- The much-hyped Xiaomi Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro were revealed last week in China. The Pro model was speculated to arrive in India as the Poco F2, but it looks like that’s not the case.
- Xiaomi is already teasing the Redmi K20 series in India with its original name. So, the two phones will retain their names and launch in India “within 6 weeks” as per the company’s boss (see tweet below).
- The Redmi K20 Pro, in particular, is being pitted against the OnePlus 7 Pro since it offers more or less the same level of specs. It is has a Snapdragon 855 SoC, up to 8GB RAM, triple rear camera setup (with ultra-wide angle and telephoto sensors) and a truly bezel-less screen with a pop-up selfie camera.
- What’s interesting is that the K20 Pro’s price starts at around Rs 25,000 in China and it remains to be seen how this phone is priced in India.
- The standard K20 also comes quite well equipped. It retains the same design the Pro model but has a slightly different main rear camera (ultra-wide angle and telephoto sensors are same) along with a comparatively less powerful Snapdragon 730 SoC.
Do tell me what you love the most about these amazing #FlagshipKiller devices. ❤️
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) June 3, 2019