Redmi K20 Pro, Mi A3 get price cut
- Two of Xiaomi’s popular smartphones in India have received a minor price cut.
- The Redmi K20 Pro (review) is now cheaper by Rs 1,000. The base 6GB + 64GB variant of this flagship killer now retails at Rs 24,999, while the top-end 8GB + 256GB variant can now be has for Rs 27,999.
- Similarly, the Android One-powered Mi A3 also gets more affordable by Rs 1,000. So, the base 4GB + 64GB variant is now priced at Rs 11,999, while the 6GB + 128GB variant is priced at Rs 14,999.
- These two Xiaomi smartphones can now be purchased at the reduced prices at Flipkart, Amazon, Mi.com, as well as offline at Mi Home stores.
- While a price drop of Rs 1,000 may not sound like much, it’s worth noting that both Redmi K20 Pro and Mi A3 were already pretty well-priced, so these new prices only make the deal sweeter.