Redmi K20 Pro Premium revealed
- The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium has gone official in China at a starting price of CNY 2,699 (~Rs 27,000).
- The main upgrade on the Premium over the standard K20 Pro is the new Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, which on paper provides 15 per cent better GPU performance than the standard 855 on the latter.
- Then, a new top-end storage configuration has been launched – 12GB/ 512GB. The standard model tops out at 8GB/ 256GB.
- Finally, the Redmi K20 Pro Premium will also be sold in a special Avengers edition finish, something which was also offered on the standard model for some time.
- Otherwise, all other specifications remain unchanged. It is not clear if this Premium version will launch in India or not.
Read our Redmi K20 Pro review here, or, watch the Youtube video review below: