Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 Alpha Sale announced
- The highly-anticipated Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 will be available for pre-booking via an ‘Alpha Sale’ from July 12.
- Basically, Alpha Sale refers to pre-booking the two phones by paying a token amount of Rs 855, either on Flipkart or on Mi.com. The final retail price of both phones will be announced on July 17.
- Just in case the token amount is not redeemed by the customer, it will be credited to the respective Mi.com or Flipkart account.
- The Xiaomi Redmi K20 series is expected to launch at disruptive prices in India, just like the company’s Poco F1 from last year.
- The K20 Pro, in particular, features flagship-grade hardware such as Snapdragon 855, triple rear cameras, AMOLED display, etc. This phone is expected to start under Rs 30,000 in India.