Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 revealed
The much-anticipated Xiaomi Redmi K20 series has been officially revealed in China. It brings flagship hardware at relatively affordable prices. India launch of these phones is expected soon.
Redmi K20 Pro
- The K20 Pro uses the flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC with 6/8GB of RAM. For gamers, the phone has Game Turbo 2.0 which allocates most CPU and GPU resources to gaming.
- The screen here is a truly bezel-less 6.39-inch FHD+ unit which has been made possible thanks to the phone’s 20MP pop-up selfie camera.
- Rear cameras on the Redmi K20 Pro include a 48MP f/1.75 Sony IMX586 combined with a 13 MP ultra-wide angle lens and a third 8MP telephoto sensor unit.
- Like other Redmi phones, this one also has a 4,000mAh battery. Xiaomi has also made the powerful 27W fast-charging tech standard.
- In China, prices of the K20 Pro will range between CNY 2,499-2,999 (Rs 25,200-30,200).
- The standard Redmi K20 uses the Snapdragon 730 SoC, comes in only 6GB RAM version, has 18W fast charging support and uses the 48MP Sony IMX582 (not the IMX586) sensor as its primary camera.
- Other specs of the Redmi K20 remain the same as the Pro model.
- It is priced in China between CNY 1,999-2,099 (Rs 20,200-21,200).
More tech news: