Redmi K30 design fully revealed in leaked promos
- The upcoming Redmi K30, which will be revealed in India on December 10, has been more or less fully revealed thanks to its promotional images being leaked.
- Going by the leaks, the Redmi K30 will have a Galaxy S10+ like pill-shaped hole punch on its upper right corner. For comparison, the current Redmi K20 has a truly bezel-less display with a pop-up camera.
- The rear design of this phone is pretty unique with its upper centre-mounted camera being surrounded by a shimmery circular design element, somewhat like that on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
- Unofficial specifications of the Redmi K30 include a Snapdragon 730G chipset, 64MP quad-rear camera setup and an ultra-smooth 120 Hz refresh rate for its AMOLED display.
- A 5G-capable variant of the K30 will also be revealed alongside the standard 4G version in China. Keep in mind that this is the base Redmi K30 and the K30 Pro will probably go official early next year.