Redmi K30 official with 120Hz display, 64MP camera
- The much-anticipated Xiaomi Redmi K30, along with the K30 5G, has been revealed in China.
- The Redmi K30 uses a large 6.67-inch LCD display with a pill-shaped hole punch on its upper right corner. The display has an ultra-smooth refresh rate of 120 Hz. But since the screen is not AMOLED, the fingerprint sensor is now embedded in the power button.
- Powering this phone is a Snapdragon 730G chipset which is mated with 6 /8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. The phone also packs a large 4,500mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
- Coming to those quad-rear cameras, the phone packs a 64MP main (Sony IMX686 sensor), 8MP ultra-wide-angle (120-degree FOV), 2MP macro, and 2MP depth cameras. Strangely enough, the telephoto camera that was offered on the K20 has been eliminated.
- Up front, that hole punch on the Redmi K30 houses 20MP main, along with 2MP depth-sensing cameras.
- The Redmi K30 5G – which will be China-exclusive – is even better spec’d. It uses the brand new Snapdragon 765G chip for power. Then, it has a higher-res 5MP macro camera and a slightly faster 30W fast charging.
- The Redmi K30 is priced between CNY1,599-2,199 (~Rs 16,100-22,100) in China. The 5G version costs around CNY400 (~Rs 4,000) more.