Redmi Note 7 goes official
- Redmi – which is now officially a Xiaomi sub-brand rather than being just a series of smartphones – has revealed the Note 7 in China for CNY 999-1,399 (Rs 10,300-14,500).
- The Redmi Note 7’s biggest highlight is its Samsung-sourced 48MP f/1.8 primary camera. This is also accompanied by a secondary 5MP depth sensor to bokeh effects.
- The device has a 6.3-inch FHD+ LCD of FHD+ resolution with a tiny waterdrop notch on top which houses its 13MP selfie shooter.
- Providing horsepower to the device is a Snapdragon 660 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM. The phone comes with 32/ 64GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable.
- The Redmi Note 7 has a big 4,000 mAh battery which is recharged via a USB-C port (finally, no micro USB). It also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4, but that adaptor needs to be purchased separately.