Redmi Note 7 leaked
- The upcoming Redmi Note 7’s Chinese promotional poster has been leaked ahead of its imminent debut.
- Up front, the upcoming device will get a tiny water drop style notch for the front camera and a slim chin. At the rear, the phone appears to have a glossy panel, which means that it’s either made up of glass or shiny plastic.
- The Redmi Note 7 is tipped to come with a Snapdragon 660 chipset along with up to 6GB of RAM. It will also run on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
- Since the Redmi 6 Pro is fairly new in the market, it’s not clear where this upcoming phone will be positioned in the company’s lineup.
- Xiaomi is also launching a new Redmi device on January 10, allegedly with a 48MP primary camera. There is a slim possibility that the Note 7 may be that device.