Redmi Note 7S with 48MP camera launch soon
- Xiaomi has confirmed that it will be launching the Redmi Note 7S in India on May 20, 2019.
- The Redmi Note 7S will likely be positioned in between the base Redmi Note 7 and the extremely popular Note 7 Pro.
- All that is revealed by Xiaomi right now is that it will have dual rear cameras, with the main sensor being a 48MP unit, most likely the Sony IMX586 that we’ve seen on the Note 7 Pro.
- If this is the case, it would be interesting to see how the 7S differentiates itself from the 7 Pro. the latter comes powered by the Snapdragon 675 chipset. In this case, the former may have an inferior chip.
- Xiaomi is also launching a ‘Flagship Killer 2.0’ phone in India soon which will be powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC. This phone will likely be the rumoured Poco F2.
So we've decided to get you both!
More tech news: