Redmi Note 7S with 48MP camera launch soon
- Xiaomi has confirmed that it will be launching the Redmi Note 7S in India on May 20, 2019.
- The Redmi Note 7S will likely be positioned in between the base Redmi Note 7 and the extremely popular Note 7 Pro.
- All that is revealed by Xiaomi right now is that it will have dual rear cameras, with the main sensor being a 48MP unit, most likely the Sony IMX586 that we’ve seen on the Note 7 Pro.
- If this is the case, it would be interesting to see how the 7S differentiates itself from the 7 Pro. the latter comes powered by the Snapdragon 675 chipset. In this case, the former may have an inferior chip.
- Xiaomi is also launching a ‘Flagship Killer 2.0’ phone in India soon which will be powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC. This phone will likely be the rumoured Poco F2.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) May 16, 2019
More tech news: