Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8 launched in India
Redmi Note 8 Pro
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro price in India has been set at Rs 14,999-17,999, depending on the variant chosen. The phone will go on sale on October 21.
- The main highlight of the Note 8 Pro is its quad rear camera setup which includes a 64MP f/1.8 primary rear module. This is joined by 3 more cameras – 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor.
- Then, the phone also debuts the gaming-focused MediaTek Helio G90T SoC (with liquid-cooling). It is offered in 6GB/ 64GB, 6GB/ 128GB and 8GB/ 128GB storage configurations.
- The screen of the Redmi Note 8 Pro is a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD unit with a U-shaped notch. The notch holds the phone’s 20MP selfie camera. The fingerprint scanner here is rear-mounted.
- The battery capacity is quite big 4,500mAh and it supports 18W fast charging as well.
Redmi Note 8
- The Redmi Note 8 price in India has been set at Rs 9,999-12,999, depending on the variant chosen. The first sale of this phone will also take place on October 21.
- The standard Note 8 uses the less-powerful Snapdragon 665 chip with 4GB/ 6GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of internal storage.
- The screen here is a 6.3-inch FHD+ notched LCD unit. The battery of this phone is also smaller at 4,000mAh but it retains fast charging support.
- The ultra-wide, depth sensing and macro cameras of the Redmi Note 8 are the same as the Pro model, but its main camera is a 48MP Samsung GM2 sensor. Also, the selfie camera here is 13MP instead of 20MP.
More tech news: