Redmi Note 8 Pro specs leaked
- Ahead of its August 29 reveal, the highly-anticipated Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has its entire specification sheet out in a new leak.
- As previously speculated, the Note 8 Pro will come powered by MediaTek’s new gaming-focused Helio G90T SoC. The RAM options on offer will be 6/ 8GB, while the internal storage will be 64/ 128GB.
- This phone will also use a bigger 4,500mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0+. Also confirmed is the presence of a headphone jack.
- The on the Redmi Note 8 Pro will be a 6.53-inch FHD+ panel which will likely have a U-shaped notch for its selfie camera.
- Finally, the Note 8 Pro will be the world’s first phone with a 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor. It will be accompanied by 3 other cameras – 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor.
More tech news: