Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Redmi Note 9 Pro launched
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- The comically long (and unoriginal) name aside, the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is priced at Rs 14,999 for the 6GB/ 64GB variant, Rs 16,999 for the 6GB/ 128GB variant, and Rs 18,999 for the top-end 8GB/ 128GB variant.
- The display here is 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel of FHD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. The backup is provided by an impressive 5,020mAh battery with a new 33W fast charger coming bundled inside the box.
- Powering this smartphone is the new Snapdragon 720G SoC which is also seen on the Realme 6 Pro. The phone also comes with India’s NavIC navigation system support. On the software front, things are taken care of Android 10-based MIUI 11.
- The quad-rear camera setup here includes a 64MP primary module, an 8MP ultra-wide module with a 120-degree FoV, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. Interestingly, the main camera can record LOG videos, which is very impressive for the price.
- The selfie camera of this phone is a 32MP unit which is situated in a Samsung-inspired centrally-located punch hole on the upper centre.
Redmi Note 9 Pro
- The standard Redmi Note 9 Pro is priced at Rs 12,999 for the 4GB/ 64GB storage variant and Rs 15,999 for the 6GB/ 128GB storage variant.
- While mostly the same as the Max model, this smartphone has a 48MP primary sensor instead of 64MP one on the former. The other 3 cameras remain the same, while the LOG video recording capability has also been retained.
- The selfie camera is also downgraded at 16MP, so is the charging speed, with an 18W fast charger bundled in the box.
- Both these new smartphones will be sold via Amazon India, Mi.com and Mi Home stores.