Redmi Y3 with 32MP selfie camera launched at Rs 9,999
- The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 has been launched in India between Rs 9,999-11,999. It will go on sale starting April 30.
- The selfie-centric smartphone uses a 32MP front camera with pixel binning technology and EIS for videos. At the rear, it has a dual camera setup which consists of a 12MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The primary sensor also has EIS and can record videos in 1080p @ 60 fps.
- The phone is also P2i-certified splash-proof, which makes it the first sub-Rs 10,000 device to have this feature. It also has a big 4,000mAh battery.
- The phone has a 6.26-inch HD+ display with a small U-shaped notch. It also features gradient colour options which Xiaomi calls ‘Aura Prism design’.
- Powering the Redmi Y3 is a Snapdragon 632 SoC that comes paired to either 3GB or 4GB of RAM. Internal storage options are 16GB/ 32GB.