Redmi Y3 with 32MP selfie camera launch this month
- The selfie-centric Redmi Y3 is confirmed to launch in India on April 24, 2019.
- An official teaser by Xiaomi India confirms that the device will sport a thoroughly revised design when compared to its predecessor as a waterdrop display notch can be seen in it.
- The highlight of the Redmi Y3 will of course be its 32MP front camera which is expected to be Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright GD1 image sensor that’s seen on a lot of new phones launched this year, including the Vivo V15 Pro.
- Other specs of the phone aren’t known as yet, however, we can expect the Y3 to share many of its internals with the Redmi 7.
- The phone’s price will likely start below Rs 10,000, making it the first phone in the budget price range to have a 32MP selfie shooter.