Renault Captur facelift revealed
- The Renault Captur facelift has been revealed in Russia. This SUV is sold as the Kaptur in that market and it is not be confused with the European Captur which is a different SUV altogether.
- As confusing as it sounds, it is this Kapur that is sold in India as the Captur, not the European model. And therefore, expect the India-spec version to get the same updates very soon.
- Subtle changes on the outside include new chrome embellishments on the grille, new 17-inch alloy wheels and new colour options.
- On the inside, the Renault Captur gains a new steering wheel, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Bose audio system, and improved material quality all-around.
- When launched in India, the Captur facelift will for sure gain the powerful 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine which recently debuted on the Nissan Kicks and is also soon to arrive on the Renault Duster.