Renault Captur prices reduced in India
- The slow-selling Renault Captur has seen a price cut of up to Rs 81,000 on its certain variants.
- Coming to the Captur diesel, the price of the RxT Dual Tone has been cut by Rs 60,000 to Rs 12.67 lakh. The top-end Platine variant will now retail at Rs 13.25 lakh, which means a reduction of Rs 81,000.
- The RxT Dual Tone variant of the Captur petrol has now also been slashed from Rs 11.87 lakh to Rs 11.46 lakh.
- The Renault Captur was launched in late 2017 to compete with the Hyundai Creta. However, the crossover never really took off and has always been overshadowed by the more affordable Duster.
- Renault’s alliance partner Nissan will also launch the Kicks SUV on January 22. Interestingly, the Captur and the Kicks are very similar vehicles under the skin – they share the same platform and are powered by the same engines.
*all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi